Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|CoT: Strat, CoT 3, CoS, Old Strat, Stratholme Past|
|Location||Caverns of Time, Tanaris|
Old Stratholme is the setting of the instance Culling of Stratholme.
The region outside Stratholme and areas of King's Square and the Festival Lane in Stratholme itself are fully explorable, provided that you have not spoken to Arthas after using the to locate the plagued grain.
|Crusaders' Square · Festival Lane · King's Square · Market Row|
- The road towards Corin's Crossing and Tyr's Hand, which runs behind the inn you enter the instance through - blocked by fog blanking the screen.
- The road to Hearthglen at the crossroads between the inn and Stratholme - blocked by the same fog, although the town of what is now Terrordale can be seen through use of Eagle Eye, or other abilities that let you see things from afar.
- Elders' Square in Stratholme is blocked by a cart of grain, though you can still see the (perfectly intact) Alonsus Chapel on the other side.
- The way to Crusaders' Square is blocked by gates that are only accessible by advancing through the instance.
- The town hall is not accessible in the present-day Stratholme.
NPCs for QuestingEdit
There are two quest NPCs:
- Chromie: In the cellar of the inn where you enter the instance, and on the road to Stratholme after uncovering the plagued grain.
- Arthas <Prince of Lordaeron>: The main focus of the escort, who comes out from the main gate of Stratholme.
- Mal Corricks <Barkeep>
- George Goodman <General Goods>
- Emery Neill <Barkeep>
- Edward Orrick <Cook>
- Leeka Turner <Shields and Maces>
- Stephanie Sindree <Fruit and Fish Vendor>
- Sophie Aaren <Florist>
Notable NPCs of the PastEdit
There are many NPCs with some connection to important events in WoW and the Warcraft universe as a whole seen here in the past. They are mostly affiliated with either the Scourge, the Alliance or the Argent Dawn. In addition, several of the NPCs are directly related to the Stratholme instance.
- Downstairs conference:
- Postmaster Malown (summoned at one of the post boxes in Stratholme): Asleep in the first room
- Joseph Redpath (Redpath the Corrupted; deceased, but can be summoned and redeemed at Darrowshire, Eastern Plaguelands): Asleep in the last room
- Carlin Redpath (Light's Hope Chapel, Eastern Plaguelands): Outside Malown's room
- Marlene Redpath (Sorrow Hill, Western Plaguelands): Outside Malown's room
- Pamela Redpath (Darrowshire, Eastern Plaguelands): In the room between Malown's and Joseph's
- Uther the Lightbringer (Deceased, buried at Uther's Tomb, Western Plaguelands): Rides up to the main gate
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore (Theramore Isle, Dustwallow Marsh): Rides up with Uther
- Magistrate Barthilas (appears throughout Stratholme): The town hall
- Mal'Ganis (Deceased?): Near the cathedral that is now the Scarlet Bastion, Crusaders' Square