Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Race(s)||Corrupted ancient and Ancient of War|
|Location||Dire Maul East|
Before he can break down the door, players must kill Zevrim Thornhoof.
- At last... Freed from his cursed grasp!
See Dire Maul NPCs.
- "Thank you, mortal. There is but one service that I may offer you before I return to the Dream. The door to Zevrim's master, Alzzin, blocks your path. I shall act as your instrument of destruction. The door will be opened, I merely await your command."
- "Thank you, Ironbark. We are ready for you to open the door."
- Ironbark the Redeemed says: As you wish...
- Ironbark bash the door in
- Ironbark the Redeemed says: My strength wanes, mortal. I have done as promised, the way is clear. I now return to whence I came.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Added.
|as Old Ironbark||as "the Redeemed"|