|Race||Black dragon (Dragonkin)|
|Level||72 - 85 Elite|
|Health||184,000 - 774,900|
|Mana||0 - 35,632|
|Location|| Vortex Pinnacle, Blade's Edge Mountains|
Obsidian Lair, Twilight Highlands
Obsidia is a black dragon, initially encountered by players as she flies over the Vortex Pinnacle[34, 54] in Blade's Edge Mountains. She can be called down to fight as part of the Ogri'la series of quests, or at any time by opening Obsidia's Egg at Obsidia's Perch (requires 35 ). When summoned, she lands and attacks the party. s
Blade's Edge MountainsEdit
-  for Dragon Teeth
Attacks and abilitiesEdit
- Basic Melee: She doesn't hit hard at all. 600 on a tank, 1500 on cloth, but she swings slowly.
- Hellfire: Stands still, channeling, 400 fire damage a tick.
- Fire Breath: 500 to tank.
- Bellowing Roar: AoE fear.
A balanced 5 man should have no trouble with this mob, although she seems to have a fair amount of health.
Really, while the fight could generally be unpleasant due to her range of abilities, her damage output is so paltry, generally she can't kill much of anything even if the tank is feared. You can use a warlock or such to tank her, if you have decent healing.
|Random Uncommon and Rare items||Drop|| |
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added to Twilight Highlands.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): No longer instantly knocks players off their flying mounts.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): Added.
|Blade's Edge Mountains||Twilight Highlands|