Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A nuke generally refers to an effect that causes ranged magic damage (resistable) as opposed to physical damage (defensible), but some call Hunter attacks nukes, since they may include a magical effect with their physical damage.
- Damage dealt by a nuker (caster).
- A spell that deals all or most of its damage immediately rather than damage over time (such as Fireball or Wrath).
- Channeled spells like Arcane Missiles can be referred to as nukes, so the distinction blurs slightly; nuke can mean any heavy damage spell.
- Alternatively, any damage spell at all; mages are called "nukers".
- Overnuking is where a player deals so much damage (therefore generating excess threat) that it pulls aggro away from the tank.