Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Nightfall can dramatically increase the warlock's damage output.
- Nightfall has a 5% chance to proc every time Corruption ticks damage on an enemy target. Corruption ticks every 2 seconds, but can be placed on multiple targets to greatly increase proc chance.
- Multiple procs of Nightfall do not stack. The warlock can only have one buff at a time. It can, however, proc multiple times from the same Corruption spell.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Nightfall now gives Corruption a 10% increased chance to generate a Soul Shard on the most recently applied Corruption.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Fixed a bug where the Shadow Trance effect was lost without benefit. Previously, the talent had a 3%/4% chance of triggering. It now has a 2%/4% chance of triggering, and the tooltips have been updated to accurately reflect this change. The Shadow Trance buff granted by the Nightfall talent will no longer be used up by a shadowbolt that was in mid-cast.