Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Only one nerubian phrase has been known to be translated:
- "Shabtir bakh sokhen" = "The servant bows to the master's authority" - code words to enter Naxxanar 
Untranslated words or phrasesEdit
- Acherus = Former Scourge necropolis, now controlled by the Ebon Blade
- "Auum na-l ak-k-k-k, isshhh." - spoken by Anub'arak as he submerges during the fight in Azjol-Nerub and the Crusaders' Coliseum
- Ahn'kahet = The nerubian name for the Old Kingdom.
- Azjol-Nerub = Called "the Spider Kingdom" in other sources.
- En'kilah = temple city in the northern Borean Tundra
- "F-lakkh shir!" - spoken by Anub'arak in the Crusaders' Coliseum
- Kolramas = Crashed Scourge necropolis in Zul'drak
- Naxxanar = Scourge necropolis hovering over En'kilah in Borean Tundra.
- Naxxramas = Scourge necropolis, fortress of Kel'Thuzad
- Naz'anak = (presumed) nerubian name for The Forgotten Depths
- "Shhhad ak kereeesshh chak-k-k!" - spoken by Elder Nadox during the fight in Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom
- Talramas = Crashed Scourge necropolis in Borean Tundra
- "Uunak-hissss tik-k-k-k-k!" - spoken by Anub'arak while fighting him in Azjol-Nerub
- Voltarus = Scourge necropolis in Zul'Drak
- Zeramas = Scourge necropolis in Zul'Drak
- Ahn = Old
- Anak = Depths
- Azjol/Kahet/Kilah = Kingdom/City
- En = temple
- Naz = Forgotten
- Nerub = Spider
- Shabtir = Servant
- Sokhen = Master