Nature's Focus is a passive druid ability learned at level 16 for druids who have chosen the Restoration specialization. While increasing chance to hit with and , it also reduces the pushback suffered from taking damage while casting certain spells. Note that this only affects the normal pushback suffered from taking damage while casting a spell, and has no effect on interrupt mechanics such as Kick or Counterspell.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Nature’s Focus no longer increases the chance to hit with Moonfire and Wrath.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Re-added. Nature's Focus now also reduces Cyclone and Entangling Roots spell pushback.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now a 3 point talent, down from a 5-point talent. Also moved to Tier 1, up from Tier 2. Now also includes Nourish, Entangling Roots, Wrath, and Cyclone.