Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Unu'pe, Borean Tundra|
On the hour Mystic Tomkin gives this speech:
- Mystic Tomkin yells: Gather, gather. A story has come.
- Mystic Tomkin looks at the gathered crowd and nods his head ponderously.
- Mystic Tomkin says: The tide has brought me a story. Listen, and be enlightened.
- Mystic Tomkin says: Through sunsets beyond counting, the tusked people have dwelled here in the land of ice.
- Mystic Tomkin says: We have lived on the bounty of the sea. We have grown fat on the meat of the antlered ones.
- Mystic Tomkin says: The sea and land has given us life.
- Mystic Tomkin says: Some seek to take the sea from us. The giant raiders have invaded our sacred place on the shore.
- Mystic Tomkin says: Some seek to take the land from us. The finned hunters squat upon the plains and devour the antlered ones themselves.
- Mystic Tomkin says: We are hunters, too. We are fighters. We can fight for the sea and the land.
- Mystic Tomkin says: But there is another threat to the tusked people.
- Mystic Tomkin bows his head a moment to gather his thoughts.
- Mystic Tomkin says: There is a power flowing through all things that live. It carries many names.
- Mystic Tomkin says: The tusked people call it Silap Inua.
- Mystic Tomkin says: This power is harnessed by all thinking peoples to heal or harm. It is the power of life. It is the power of souls living and dead.
- Mystic Tomkin says: The threat to Silap Inua is known as those who would cage it. They will be called the blue-scaled ones.
- Mystic Tomkin says: The blue-scaled ones have great power. They work to control Silap Inua and take it from the wide ranging peoples of the world.
- Mystic Tomkin says: They threaten not only the ways of the tusked people, but the existence of all who live.
- Mystic Tomkin says: I give you this story.
- Mystic Tomkin says: We must fight those who would threaten our flesh, who would kill our children; we must look to our own.
- Mystic Tomkin says: But give what aid you can to the southern peoples, for they are the champions of Silap Inua.