Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Ranged Weapon|
Modified by Edit
- Beast Mastery specialization
- Marksmanship specialization
- Survival specialization
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Multi-Shot's damage has been reduced. It now deals 120% weapon damage at level 80 or higher, down from 137%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Multi-Shot damage has been increased by 250%.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Redesigned.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Multi-shot mana cost has been increased slightly to 9% base mana (up from 8%.)
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Multi-Shot" has had its mana cost adjusted back to a value closer to its pre 2.0.1 version.
- Patch 1.10.0 (28-Mar-2006): Multi-Shot - This ability now has its attack power normalized the same as melee instant attacks. This means that the attack power contribution from all ranged weapons will be the same, no matter what their speed. All weapons will contribute attack power as if they were 2.8 speed. Weapons slower than 2.8 speed will do slightly less damage than previously; weapons faster than 2.8 speed will do slightly more damage.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Special ability shots no longer add the ranged weapon speed or take into account ranged weapon haste when determining the actual cooldown. The tooltip and cooldown timers should now properly reflect the actual cooldown.