|Cooldown||6 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Mortal Strike is a warrior ability learned at level 10 for those with the Arms specialization. It is a significantly powerful attack and is usually relied upon as one of the top sources of DPS; it delivers potent burst damage.
Modified by Edit
- Core abilities
- Arms abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Mortal Strike now deals 6% less damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Mortal Strike now replaces Heroic Strike for Arms Warriors.; Mortal Strike now costs 20 Rage (instead of generating 10 Rage).
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Mortal Strike now deals 215% of weapon damage (up from 175%).
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Mortal Strike now reduces the target's healing received by 25%, up from 10%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Mortal Strike cost has been reduced by 5 rage.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now reduce healing by 10%, down from 25% and also does 150% weapon damage, down from 185%.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Changed to an Arms Specialization ability.
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Now uses normalized attack power.
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Mortal Strike changed to deal weapon damage + a flat amount (85, 110, 135, 160) instead of percentage-based damage. Additional ranks available on Warrior trainers.