|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
Moonglow is a talent in the Balance tree, you will need to spend 8 points in Balance to max it. Maxing out this talent will reduce the mana cost of the associated spells by a total of 9% of their mana cost.
|Rank||Mana cost reduction|
- Since this talent only reduces the mana cost of your spells and does not base itself off of stats (like Dreamstate and Intensity), the mana per 5 conversion for this talent will remain the same unless the cost of the abilities themselves are changed.
- Moonglow is equivalent to about 90 to 120 mp5.
- As it affects a number of healing spells, this talent is popular with Restoration druids, who often spend at least 11 points in Balance to get Nature's Splendor.
Tips and Tactics Edit
- Moonglow may be less or more effective than Dreamstate or Intensity based on your stats. If you have very low item level gear, your intellect and spirit may not be enough to give you more of a benefit from these talents than Moonglow does.
- As you gain more spirit from gear, it becomes a better choice to max out Intensity instead of Moonglow.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now also benefits Nourish.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now also works with Starfall. Moved to tier 2, up from tier 5.