Mistress of Torment was a malevolent queen of suffering, the greatest of the sayaadi who found their way to Outland. She served as one of Magtheridon's generals. In her chamber she held many torture devices and Cages of Discipline.
When Illidan and his allies came to Outland and laid siege to Black Temple, Mistress of Torment was called to guard one of the two Shadowkeys needed to unlock the inner sanctum. Vashj and her naga infiltrated the aqueducts and attacked the Black Citadel from a side entrance, as Akama and his draenei destroyed the automated defenses. Vashj then proceeded and killed Mistress of Torment with the aid of her naga. With her dead the doors leading to Magtheridon were opened.
Statistics of Mistress of Torment in Warcraft IIIEdit
|Bloodlust||Black Arrow||Banish||Death Coil|
|True Sight||Chain Lightning||Bash||Hardened Skin|
|Mistress of Torment's abilities in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.|
|Unlike other Queen of Suffering, she had ten abilities.|
- 3400 HP (+113% more than a regular Queen of Suffering)
- 1000 MP (+100% more than a regular Queen of Suffering)
- 69-77 chaos melee damage (same as a regular Queen of Suffering)
- 8 heavy armor (+700% more than a regular Queen of Suffering)
- True Sight (can see invisible units)
- Chain Lightning
- Bash (sometimes attacks stun target)
- Hardened Skin (Reduce all attacks done to Mistress of Torment)
- Bloodlust (+X damage buff)
- Black Arrow (+X damage and if attacks kill target, they create a Dark Minion)
- Banish (makes target ethereal)
- Death Coil
- Curse (causes attacks to miss buff)
- Carrion Swarm
Note:Mistress of Torment's statistics are being compared to the most powerful non-unique type of succubi and not the weakest type of sayaadi which is called a "succubus".