Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To acquire this item, simply type /kiss while targeting a Winter Reveler who are located in most inns during the Feast of Winter Veil. Winter Revelers will randomly give you a stack of five of Mistletoe, or a after typing /kiss. Only the Winter Revelers in the inns participate.
You will also receive a debuff preventing you from getting another of these gifts for one hour. This hour is real time, so you can switch characters and come back an hour later.
- Using mistletoe on a target gives your target +20 spirit for 30 minutes.
- The effect stacks with other spirit boosting effects such as Divine Spirit.
- You cannot use mistletoe on yourself.
- You can use mistletoe on your pets.
- Using mistletoe on a player or NPC causes them to do a /cheer emote.
- Mistletoe is soulbound and cannot be traded, but does not expire.
- Two achievements, one per faction, require the use of mistletoe.
- uses nine. The most difficult target is in a low thirties area.
- uses only three, but two of the targets are on Northrend.
- These can only be done during Winter Veil, you do not get credit for using mistletoe on the achievement targets out of season.
- Patch 1.8.4 (05-Dec-2005): In a startling discovery, Mistletoe sold on last year's vendors is now named "Fake Mistletoe". A Smokywood Pastures spokesman was quoted as saying, "Sorry, no refunds."
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Added.