Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A miracle requests a deity's intercession. One doesn't so much cast a miracle as request one. A person states what he would like to have happen and requests that his Eternal (or the power he prays to for spells) intercede. A miracle can do any of the following things.
- Duplicate any healer spell (including spells to which the person has access because of his domains).
- Duplicate any other spell, including arcane spells.
- Undo the harmful effects of certain spells, such as geas/quest or insanity.
Alternatively, a healer can make a very powerful request. Casting such a miracle costs the healer because of the powerful divine energies involved. Examples of especially powerful miracles of this sort include the following.
- Swinging the tide of a battle in his favor by raising fallen allies to continue fighting.
- Moving his allies, with all his and their gear, from one plane to another through planar barriers to a specific locale with no chance of error.
- Protecting a city from an earthquake, volcanic eruption, flood or other major natural disaster.
- Restoring a Forsaken back to mortal life. It can return them to being living humans or high elves.
- A miracle spell can restore a reincarnated character to his or her original form.
In any event, a request that is out of line with the Eternal's or faith's (or alignment's) nature is refused.