- For Erunak's half of the fight, see Erunak Stonespeaker.
After his valiant effort at the Abyssal Breach, Earthen Ring shaman was abducted by naga forces and enslaved by Mindbender Ghur'sha. It is feared that this parasitic aberration has taken full control over Erunak's mind, body, and devastating shamanistic abilities.
Tactics Summary Edit
- Normal:After Erunak has been freed Ghur'sha will Enslave a party member. Concentrate on bringing this player down to 50% health. Ghur'sha will then set that person free. Stay out of the green gas. When Unrelenting Agony is used, break line of sight; tank is unavoidable damage, so be prepared to heal. can be used against Absorb Magic, as well as and .
- Heroic:If a player is not freed from Enslavement by the end of the spell, the player dies immediately.
Objective of Edit
- ω ϖ (Heroic modeω ϖ)—Protects the caster in a shield which absorbs all spell damage. In addition, whenever the caster would take spell damage they are healed for three times the amount absorbed instead. Lasts 3 sec. (5 sec. heroic) 1.5 sec. cast
- ω ϖ (Heroic modeω ϖ) 60 yd range—Leaps onto the head of a random enemy player, charming them. The victim will have increased health, damage and healing as long as they remain charmed. This effect lasts for 1 min (30 sec heroic) or until the victim reaches 50% health.
- ω ϖ—Summons a zone of fog around the caster. Any enemies inside the fog will be unable to attack or cast spells. In addition, they will take 471 to 528 Shadow damage every 0.5 sec as long as they remain inside of it. Lasts 20s.
- ω ϖ Unlimited yd range—Causes excruciating pain to all surrounding enemies, dealing 1885 to 2115 Shadow damage per second for 10 sec.
- Releasing Erunak
- A new host must be found.
- Enslaving a player
- Give in...
- There is only Ghur'sha.
- Who are your allies?
- Is. This. Reality?
- Player death
- Only your memory remains...
- Too weak to serve.
- Ghur'sha death
- They are outside the cycle...
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.