|Cooldown||9 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Mind Blast is a priest ability learned at level 21 for those with the Shadow specialization. It has a short cast time considering its high damage, but a relatively long cooldown. In addition to the damage it deals, it also generates a .
Modified by Edit
- Shadow abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.2 (1-Sep-2015): Mind Blast now deals 10% more damage. In PvP combat, Mind Blast now deals 10% less damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Mind Blast’s cooldown is now reduced by haste, but its base cooldown is now 9 seconds (up from 8 seconds).
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Mind Blast damage done has been increased by 12%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Casting an instant Mind Blast immediately following a Mind Spike should no longer cause Mind Blast to not benefit from the last cast of Mind Spike.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Mind Blast now does 18% more damage than Mind Spike.
- / Patch 2.0.0 (31-Oct-2006): No longer causes 100% extra threat, increasing its PvE viability.