Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliation||Twilight's Hammer, Garrisons|
|Location|| Arcatraz, Tempest Keep |
Upper Silvermarsh, Deepholm
Millhouse Manastorm is a level 70 elite gnome mage imprisoned in the Arcatraz wing of Tempest Keep. In order to acquire The Tempest Key, formerly required to unlock The Eye wing of Tempest Keep, players must enter Arcatraz on heroic mode, and make sure that Millhouse survives until the death of . He is released during the second wave of the Harbinger Skyriss encounter in the Arcatraz.
He is a gnome of unusual size, being about as tall as a dwarf.
See Tempest Keep NPCs.
While the Arcatraz is a place of imprisonment for dangerous beings the Naaru encountered, Millhouse, in fact, was merely a victim of circumstance - A stowaway who was in the wrong Naaru vessel at the wrong time. It is unknown how he actually got to a Naaru vessel but it's quite possible that his curiosity over the mysterious Naaru and his knowledge of the Arcane played a major part in his entry.
In combat, he appears to be a jack of all trades, using Improved Frostbolts, Ice Block, Pyroblast and Improved Arcane Missiles. Of course, most elite NPC's have grown beyond the simple boundaries of talent specs, and Millhouse is no different.
CataclysmEditThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Millhouse returns in Cataclysm as a member of Twilight's Hammer cult. He is involved in their operations in Deepholm, and appears numerous times in the Stonecore. He has apparently acquired a new spell called "Impending Doooooom!", but its effects are unknown as he is interrupted by the arrival of Corborus.This section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
Milhouse can be encountered as a final boss in Brawler's Guild.This section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
Milhouse can be found in the garrison inn (level 2). He gives you a quest to obtain him as one of your followers.This section concerns content exclusive to Hearthstone.
- Millhouse appears as one of the bosses players must face in the tutorial mode of Hearthstone.
- Millhouse appears as one of the legendary quality cards in the game.
- Where in Bonzo's brass buttons am I ? And who are—yaaghh, that's one mother of a headache!
After Mellichar calls him a "Lowly Gnome":
- Lowly? I don't care who you are friend. No one refers to the mighty Millhouse Manastorm as lowly!
Deciding to join the players against Mellichar:
- I have no idea what goes on here, but I will gladly join your fight against this impudent imbecile! Prepare to defend yourself, cretin !
Getting ready by getting conjuring water:
- I just need to get some things ready first. You guys go ahead and get started. I need to summon up some water...
- And of course I'll need some mana. You guys are gonna love this, just wait !
- Fantastic ! Next, some protective spells. YES , now we're cookin' !
When done preparing himself:
- Hahaha, alriiight ! Who ordered up an extra large can of whoop-ass?
- I'm gonna light you up, sweet cheeks!
- Ice ice baby!
- Heal me ! For the love of all that's holy, heal me ! I'm dying !
- You'll be hearing from my lawyer !
- Who's bad ? Who's bad ? That's right: we bad !
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_Buffs01.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_Death01.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_Drinks01.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_FghtCmplte01.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_Ice01.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_Intro01.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_Intro02.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_LwHlth01.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_Pyro01.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_Ready01.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_Slay01.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_Slay02.wav") /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\MillhouseManastorm\\TEMPEST_Millhouse_SummnWtr01.wav")
Name may be reference to Millhouse from the Simpsons: