|The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.|
- Merciless Gladiator's Crossbow of the Phoenix
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.0
- 211 - 318 Damage
- (88.17 damage per second)
- +21 Stamina
- Durability 90 / 90
- Requires level 70
- Equip: Improves resilience rating by 13.
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 15.
Equip: Increases ranged attack power by 26.
- "Finely crafted to Ephoenix's specification"
- Vendor 3750
- The comment - "Finely crafted to Ephoenix's specification" - is a reference to the late Ezra Chatterton (aka the tauren hunter Ephoenix), who received the world first from Tigole during his Make-a-Wish visit to Blizzard's HQ. During his visit, Ezra instructed Tigole to make a crossbow that shoots flaming arrows.
- It is interesting to note that the name seems to be a combination of the names of the weapons he is holding on his Armory page.