Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The beasts and where to find them, by zone:
Blade's Edge MountainsEdit
- Hemathion - Vortex Pinnacle.
- Morcrush - on or around Razor Ridge, or in front of Gruul's Lair.
- Speaker Mar'grom - ogre camps in the low valley down the center of the zone.
- Fulgorge - crevices south of Honor Hold heading west; between the Great Fissure and Hellfire Citadel; between the Great Fissure and Temple of Telhamat, west of Falcon Watch.
- Mekthorg the Wild - on or around the ramparts of Hellfire Citadel.
- Vorakem Doomspeaker - in the Legion Front, the Pools of Aggonar, or north of Thrallmar.
- Chief Engineer Lorthander - any Manaforge in Netherstorm except Manaforge Ultris.
- Ever-Core the Punisher - around Manaforges Ara, B'naar, or Ultris.
- Nuramoc - flying on the south edge of the island with Area 52, north of Manaforge Duro or west of Forge Base Oblivion. Nuramoc is a highly prized pet for hunters, making it additionally hard to find and kill.
- Ambassador Jerrikar - Coilskar Point, Illidari Point, Eclipse Point, Ruins of Baa'ri or Dragonmaw Fortress.
- Collidus the Warp-Watcher - various locations, concentrated around the Black Temple. Primarily on the northeastern and southwestern edges of Shadowmoon Valley, as well as west of the Hand of Gul'dan.
- Kraator - in and around lava.
- Crippler - around Auchindoun.
- Doomsayer Jurim - patrols the main roads in the forest between Hellfire Peninsula, Shattrath and the Bone Wastes.
- Okrek - can spawn in any of the Arakkoa encampments, except for Skettis, the encampment near Bleeding Hollow Ruins, and the Arakkoa ghost area in the Bone Wastes.
- Bog Lurker - around the edges of Broken villages.
- Coilfang Emissary - around the naga pumping stations.
- Marticar - along the north, east, or west map borders, in the water.
A handy macro for targeting them, as you fly about:
/tar Fulgor /tar Mekt /tar Vorak /tar Martic /tar Bog Lurk /tar Coilfang Em /tar Crip /tar Doomsay /tar Okrek /tar Goretoo /tar Voidhunt /tar Morc /tar Hema /tar Speak /tar Nura /tar Ever-Core /tar Chief Engineer L /tar Collid /tar Kraat /tar Ambassador J