Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mastery: Illuminated Healing|
Mastery: Illuminated Healing is a passive paladin ability learned at level 80 for those with the Holy specialization. It adds an damage absorption shield to targets the paladin heals, absorbing 10% of the amount of healing.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Mastery: Illuminated Healing no longer activates from periodic healing effects.
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Mastery: Illuminated Healing now places an absorb shield for 10% of the amount healed, down from 12%.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Illuminated Healing (mastery) now also applies to Holy Radiance.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Illuminated Healing (Mastery) has been adjusted slightly so that if a paladin refreshes an existing copy of his or her own Illuminated Healing on a target, the new absorption amount will be added into the old absorption amount and the duration will be reset. The total absorption created can never exceed 1/3 of the casting paladin's health.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Illuminated Healing shield duration is now 15 seconds, up from 8 seconds. In addition, Illuminated Healing has been increased to provide 1.5% effect per mastery, up from 1.25%.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.