Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Marshal's Dragonhide Gauntlets
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 192 Armor
- +19 Agility
- Durability 40 / 40
- Classes: Druid
- Requires level 60
- Equip: Slightly increases your stealth detection.
Equip: Increases spell power by 12.
- Field Marshal's Sanctuary (6 pieces)
- (2) Set: +20 Stamina.
(3) Set: Increases your movement speed by 15% while in Bear, Cat, or Travel Form. Only active outdoors.
(6) Set: Increases attack power by 40.
- Vendor 9000
Marshal's Dragonhide Gauntlets is part of the Field Marshal's Sanctuary set. This is part of the second stage, Epic-Quality PvP Reward. It is available for purchase from <Armor Quartermaster> for the price of 9000 .
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Items which previously required Marks of Honor will have their costs adjusted to remove these requirements.
- Hotfix (2009-05-14): "We have reduced the stealth detection of Marshal's Dragonhide Gauntlets."
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): PvP Rank requirement removed.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): The armor rewards for Honor ranks 12 and 13 have been increased in level and stat point allocation.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): PvP reward gloves that grant stealth detection have had the detection reduced somewhat.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): The stealth detection bonus on the Druid PvP set gloves has been changed to work in all forms, including caster form.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.