|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||6 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Bear Form|
Mangle is a druid ability learned at level eight for use with .
Modified by Edit
- Guardian abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Mangle damage increased by 27%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Mangle now generates 10 Rage (down from 15 Rage).
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Mangle (Bear) weapon damage percent has been decreased to 190%, down from 260%. Bonus damage has been increased to 3306, down from 754.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Mangle (Bear Form) weapon damage (at level 80+) has been reduced to 235%, down from 300%.;
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now increases the damage done by in addition to .
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Mangle (Bear) now properly triggers a 1.5 second global cooldown, increased from 1.0 second.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Mangle (Bear): Damage increased by 15%, but bonus threat reduced so that overall threat generation will be unchanged.
- Hotfix (2007-03-06): Mangle (Bear) has a threat modifier of 1.5x damage done.
- Patch 2.0.10 (2007-03-06): The multiplier on base weapon damage for Mangle (Bear) ability has been changed from 130% to 100%. In addition, the bonus damage has been reduced by the same ratio. Mangle (Bear) is no longer affected by .