|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Requirements||Requires Cat Form, Bear Form|
Mangle is a druid ability learned at level six. For the removed specifics, see ; for the current specifics, see .
Patch Changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The debuff from this talent now lasts 60 seconds, up from 12 seconds.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Ranks 4 and 5 base points reduced by about 11%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now increases the damage done by in addition to .
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Mangle will no longer incorrectly indicate a 100-yard range on the tooltip.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): The duration remaining graphic will now display properly for Mangle after it has been refreshed on a target. It will also no longer sometimes apply the Mangle debuff to nearby targets when the Mangle victim is killed by Mangle.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): Mangle will not stack multiple copies from multiple forms or druids anymore. This was never intended behavior. The percentage modification on bleeds has increased from 25% to 30% and Mangle now increases the damage from Shred as well. In addition, Mangle will now benefit from the damage boost Tiger’s Fury.