Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Race||Fire revenant (Elemental)|
|Health||471K (Normal) / 1618K (Heroic)|
|Location||Around The Colossal Forge|
Magma Ragers can be found in Ulduar.
- Fire Blast - Inflicts 8012 to 8988 Fire damage to an enemy.
- Superheated Winds - Summons a cyclone that moves around randomly. Enemies near the cyclone will be thrown up in the air.
- Raid members have to run away from the cyclones, but the tanks can stay at the mob. However, even though the tanks won't be hit by the cyclone from their target, the other cyclone might go in their direction.
- If a raid member sees that the cyclone is following him, he should run away from the group so the rest can continue damaging the mob.
- Immune to Banish.
Patch changes Edit
- Hotfix (2009-04-17): "For the trash leading up to Ignis the Furnace Master, the Magma Rager's Superheated Winds have had their speed reduced. "