Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mageweave Cloth
- Item Level
- Sell Price: 2 50
- Vendor 10
A fine cloth woven with magic.
Mageweave Cloth as an ingredient Edit
Mageweave Cloth is used in the following recipes:
First Aid Edit
Mageweave Cloth as a quest item Edit
Mageweave Cloth is needed for the following quests:
- Hand in 60 Mageweave Cloth to a faction quartermaster to gain Reputation.
Places to farm Edit
- Lvl. 30-39: Hillsbrad Foothills: Syndicate thieves, fairly low drop rate.
- Lvl. 32-42: Scarlet Monastery mobs drop Mageweave at rate of roughly 5%.
- Lvl. 32-38: Boulderfist ogres in Arathi Highlands, drop rate of roughly 10%.
- Lvl. 40+: The Hinterlands, Quel'Danil Lodge is full of elves that Horde can farm from; Alliance can go further east to fight Witherbark and Vilebranch trolls in places such as Jintha'Alor. Note: The Vilebranch trolls are non-elite since patch 2.3 and have a very high drop rate for Mageweave.
- Lvl. 35-40: Stranglethorn Vale The Venture Co. Shredders drop Mageweave fairly reliably.
- Lvl. 40-47: Badlands subzone Camp Kosh is a good location to farm Mageweave Cloth. The Dustbelcher Trainee, Initiate, and Instructor drop it fairly frequently.
- Lvl. 44-47: Dunemaul Ogres in the mid- to southwest of Tanaris. Wastewander bandits East of Gadgetzan. Also, the pirate camps on the southern coastal area occasionally drop Mageweave.
- Lvl. 44-47: Deadwood Furbolgs in southern Felwood; they drop 1-4 Mageweave off of 33% of the furbolg kills, as well as nice green drops without a lot of junk. The furbolgs are normal, rather than elite, so die much faster, and respawn very quickly. This is superior to other locations, and generates Timbermaw rep at the same time. Unfortunately, this is also well known, and mass farming there is common, which can make it difficult for lower-level toons. Note that only the southern furbolgs drop Mageweave; the northern furbolgs drop Runecloth.
- Lvl. 47-50: Deadwood furbolgs in southern Felwood drop Mageweave at a very good rate.
- Lvl 48+ Horde can farm Garrison Armory and even Nethergarde Keep itself in Blasted Lands for a drop rate upwards of 200%.
- If you have a high level, Zul'Farrak is also a great place to farm Mageweave.
- Mageweave has magical properties that prevent it from getting wet, catching fire or taking any form of physical or magical damage. Mageweave is expensive because of this, it is on par with Titansteel and Elementium.