|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
|Requirements||Requires One-Handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces|
Mace Specialization is a passive human racial ability. It grants an expertise bonus while using mace-class weapons.
When dual wielding different types of weapons, Mace Specialization is applied to each weapon individually, so that if you dual wield a mace and an axe, only attacks made with the mace benefit from Mace Specialization.
When dual wielding two maces, all of your attacks will benefit from Mace Specialization.
- Since the bonus is 'raw' expertise and not rating, it will grant the same bonus regardless of the level of the player.
- This expertise stacks with expertise gained from other sources, limited only by the expertise cap.
- When dual wielding a mace and a sword as a human, attacks made with the mace will benefit from Mace Specialization while attacks made with the sword will benefit from Sword Specialization. These bonuses only apply to that weapon, and dual wielding a mace and a sword will result in the exact same total expertise as dual wielding two maces or two swords.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Removed.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Mace Skill now increases the critical strike chance with maces and two-handed maces by 1%.
Was +5 mace weapon skill.
- ^ http://www.gamerheadlines.com/racial-world-warcraft-warlords-draenor/ The Gamer Headlines