Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
|Requirements||Requires One-Handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces|
Mace Specialization is a passive dwarf racial ability. It grants an expertise bonus while using mace-class weapons.
When dual wielding different types of weapons, Mace Specialization is applied to each weapon individually, so that if you dual wield a mace and a sword, only attacks made with the mace benefit from Mace Specialization.
When dual wielding two maces, all of your attacks will benefit from Mace Specialization.
- Since the bonus is 'raw' expertise and not rating, it will grant the same bonus regardless of the level of the player.
- This expertise stacks with expertise gained from other sources, limited only by the expertise cap.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Removed.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Mace Skill now increases Expertise with maces and two-handed maces by 3. Was +5 Mace Expertise.
- ^ http://www.gamerheadlines.com/racial-world-warcraft-warlords-draenor/ The Gamer Headlines