Sets your current target to a nearby hostile player unit.
/targetenemyplayer options name
- Options to search with, separated by commas, enclosed in [ ] (see target)
- The string to search for in the unit's name.
- This performs a search with all nearby units whose name begins with name.
- This does not target NPC's, see targetenemy.
- I have not tested, but assume that targets who are attackable but not hostile are not targeted with this command (such as a PvP flagged player when you are not flagged).