Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Opens the Stopwatch user interface. There are three different methods:
/stopwatch /stopwatch time /stopwatch action
- Toggles the stopwatch to count down from the given time. Format: [[H:]M:]S
- One of the following:
- clear - Stops the timer and resets to 0
- pause - Pauses the timer
- play - Starts the timer, counting direction is based upon start condition
- reset - Stops the timer and resets to 0
- stop - Stops the timer and resets to 0
- close - Closes the timer's window
- Without an argument, the stopwatch will start at 0 and count up.
- "/stopwatch 1:0:0 will make the stopwatch count down from an hour, /stopwatch 1:30 will make it count down from 1 minute, 30 seconds, and */stopwatch 30 will make it count down from 30 seconds."
- Time is converted automatically, so "/sw 1:342:6304" will result in 8 hours, 27 minutes, and 4 seconds.
- Does not start automatically (user must either click the "Play" button or include "/stopwatch play" in the macro as well).
- The stopwatch was added in the Wrath of the Lich King content patch, right before the expansion.