Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Runs a block of script text
- A block of LUA code to execute. This must all be one line before the LF character.
- Use the semicolon (;) character in between LUA code lines instead of pressing Enter. Pressing Enter will start a new line of macro text to process.
- Any local variables defined in the code block will be destroyed after the code is processed. It is recommended you use local variables unless you need to pass the information elsewhere or just flat run out of room. You may still access variables in the global environment.
- This command will not let you bypass LUA scripting limitations or UI restrictions.
- The LUA code is processed separately from macro text. You cannot use LUA code to do things like insert a condition into your macro.