Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Allows you to trace events using the EventTraceFrame
/eventtrace /eventtrace control /eventtrace number
- <no argument>
- This reacts according to the visible state of the window:
- Visible - The event capture is stopped and the window is closed
- Hidden - The window is shown. The first time this happens the event capture is started automatically, successive calls do not start the event trace again, you must manually start it.
- Allows manual start/stop of capturing, does NOT open/close the window, one of the following options:
- start - Starts capturing
- stop - Stops capturing
- Captures the given number of events and stops (does NOT open/close the window).
- Added in patch 3.2
- This is part of the Blizzard_DebugTools interface