|Lorewalker Stonestep encounter|
|Title||<The Keeper of Scrolls>|
|Location||Temple of the Jade Serpent|
The encounter actually comes in two parts, The Trial of the Yaungol and The Champion of the Five Suns.
The Trial of the Yaungol Edit
A young Yaungol faces his own Strife and Peril. He must find a balance between the two to set his soul free.
- ω ϖ—Agony arcs through the enemy's mind, inflicting 92500 to 107500 Shadow damage.
- ω ϖ—Focusing your attacks on either Strife or Peril feeds the entity, causing it to inflict 7312 to 7687 Fire damage to all surrounding players and increasing damage dealt by 20%. This effect stacks.Upon reaching 10 stacks, this entity gains Ultimate Power and immunity to all damaging effects for 15 sec.
- ω ϖ—Ignoring Strife or Peril will starve the entity, causing it to slowly dissipate to nothingness. Damage dealt is reduced by 10% per application.
The Champion of the Five Suns Edit
In the days of old, five suns burned brightly in the sky. Great fires would sweep through the lands of Pandaria until the day that Zao Sunseeker shot a defiant arrow into the sky, bringing down 4 of the 5 suns.
- Stage One: Extinguishing the Suns - Players must extinguish the suns from the sky. Defeating each Sun causes Haunting Sha to appear and attack Zao Sunseeker and the players.
- Stage Two: The Sunseeker's Corruption! - The Haunting Sha have now possessed Zao Sunseeker. You must now defeat him to cleanse his corruption.
- The and the encounter (supposed to be a random option along with ) was disabled due to bugs around Patch 5.0.5