||The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
Lord Skwol was a hydra boss summoned at a Greater Windstone in Silithus. He was a powerful elemental being requiring 20-40 people to defeat. He was significantly more difficult than the other 3 summoned bosses. Summoning him required a full Twilight Trappings set, a Twilight Cultist Medallion of Station, and a Twilight Cultist Ring of Lordship.
- Thrash (Gives the caster 2 extra attacks.)
- Venom Spit (Spits poison at nearby enemies, inflicting Nature damage, then additional damage every 5 sec. for 30 sec.)
- Sunder Armor (Uses stackable Sunder Armor on the main tank. Decreases armor by 1000.)
- Cleanse the stackable poison DoT quickly.
- Set up a 2 or 3 man tank rotation to counter the stackable Sunder Armor ability.
Patch changes Edit
External links Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.