|Lord Ello Ebonlocke|
|Title||<Mayor of Darkshire>|
|Character class||Healer (deprecated), Priest, Wizard (deprecated), Mage (RPG)|
|Affiliation||Darkshire, the Kingdom of Stormwind, the Alliance|
|Position||Ruler of Duskwood|
|Relative(s)||Althea Ebonlocke (daughter), Ebonlocke (unknown relation)|
He starts the following quests:
Excerpt from a Letter to King Llane WrynnEdit
- "There is little hope for us if you do not send forces to our aid.
- The undead overwhelm our scouts, our livestock does not grow,
- a pregnancy - human, elven or dwarven - has not been carried to
- term in two years. The Alliance has abandoned our residents to
- fuel the undead forces.
- If our pleas remain unheeded, I can only pray that after I fall to
- the undead I will lead the Scourge against Stormwind so that
- you will know the horror we live with every day.
- Your loyal servant,
- Lord Ello Ebonlocke"