Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of the leaders in the Wailing Caverns. His unique traits that differ him from the other druids is a claw on his right hand, is surrounded by deviate pythons, and is much larger in size than the other druids.
- ω ϖ—Shapeshifts into a serpent for 5 min., increasing attack damage by 50, and increasing the time between attacks by 43%.
- ω ϖ—Puts the enemy target to sleep for up to 15 sec. Any hostile action will awaken the target. Only one target can be slept at a time.
- ω ϖ—Heals a friendly target for 363 to 445.
- ω ϖ—Blasts an enemy with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.
- ω ϖ—Inflicts Nature damage to an enemy every 3 sec. for 30 sec.
Lord Cobrahn is the easiest of the Fanglords. If you have a mage with you, just AoE the non-elite snakes, and start beating Cobrahn down. When he gets low on health, he'll turn into a rather large snake, and his DPS will increase slightly. Just keep attacking him, and he should drop fast. Yet again, like Lady Anacondra, with a decent group this fight is easily won.
Aggro You will never wake the dreamer!