Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Living Seed is a passive druid ability learned at level 28 for druids who have chosen the Restoration specialization.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Living Seed now heals for 50% of the critical heal (up from 30%).
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Living Seed effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health, and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): It is no longer possible for a weaker application of Living Seed to overwrite a stronger one.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This talent now accounts for total healing including overhealing.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.