Lifebloom is a druid heal over time (HoT) spell learned at level 36 for druids who have chosen the Restoration specialization. If Lifebloom completes its duration or is dispelled, it will bloom and immediately heal the target.
Modified by Edit
- Restoration abilities
- The heal over time portion for this spell ticks every second, unlike most other HoTs which only tick every three seconds.
- The bloom heal can crit. Critical effects from the bloom will not proc Living Seed or Nature's Grace.
Tips and Tactics Edit
- In PvP: players that can dispel Magic-type buffs will have to decide whether to leave the Lifebloom buff on (they continue to receive healing, then they'll get a chunk of health back), or to dispel it (in which case the target will get the final healing effect right away and can recast Lifebloom). One of the best mind games a Druid can play in PvP.
- You should NOT try to get a head start on a pull by casting Lifebloom on your Tank before he pulls. As heals cause threat, the tics will likely cause enemies to see your heals before the Tank builds threat of his own and cause them to attack YOU.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Lifebloom can no longer stack, and its healing has been increased to compensate.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Lifebloom's bloom effect has been reduced by 20%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The final bloom heal from this spell can no longer trigger talents, trinkets, and set bonuses for the player being healed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): The final heal that occurs when this spell blooms has been reduced by 20% on the base and on the spell power coefficient.
- Hotfix (2009-04-16): "Lifebloom can no longer be forced to bloom early."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Mana cost of all ranks doubled. When Lifebloom blooms or is dispelled, it now refunds half the base mana cost of the spell per application of Lifebloom, and the heal effect is multiplied by the number of applications. Corrected some bugs with the new blooming functionality and dispels.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): The spell coefficient on the bloom is reduced by 20% (from approx 42% to approx 34%). The talent Empowered Rejuvenation now applies to the bloom. This spell will no longer cause error messages when interacting with Spellsteal or while the Druid is under the effects of Mind Control.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08): The healing bonus is no longer based on the first cast but will take on the strength of the incoming Lifebloom casts.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Each additional application of this spell will now include the full bonus from effects which increase healing. The final heal, however, is still unaffected by stacking multiple applications of this spell.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Lifebloom" will now correctly consume clearcasting.