Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Feral Druids are powerful in Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin. In WSG they are quite possibly the best flag capturers, especially in the 10-19 bracket with travel form, making them one of the fastest players on the field (monks are cheat mode fast).
- of the Monkey (BoE); World Drop.
- of the Bandit = +5 Agility +5 Stamina +10 Attack Power(BoP); Lucky bag from doing random instance
- of the Monkey = +6 Agility +6 Stamina(BoP); Lucky bag from doing random instance
- (BoE); Leatherworking Pattern (Quest reward from ).
- (BoP); Dropped by Lady Anacondra in the Wailing Caverns.
- (BoE); Dropped by Captain Greenskin in Deadmines.
- ; Quest reward from
- ; Engineering schematic (Vendor).
- ; Gnomes only.
- Main Hand
Enchant Recommendations Edit
As of patch 3.1.0 Head Enchants have a level requirement of 50
As of patch 3.1.0 Shoulder Enchants have a level requirement depending on enchant and no known shoulder enchants currently are low enough level.
As of patch 3.0.2 you can't get 12 dodge chance on cloak as it now requires a level 35 or higher item.
As of patch 3.1.0 it is no longer possible to get cleft or cobra leg enchants, as they require at least level 60.
Talent Builds Edit
2/2 in Feral Swiftness 3/3 in Furor 1/2 in Infected Wounds
- Can be used with rogues with no stealth attacks (Sword Rogues) or to attack multiple targets.
- For non-engineers use
- Used to stop flag runners or if you are stunned, and need to stun other player.
- Used for healing in middle of a series of fights, or quick healing.
- Good for healing in the middle of multiple mobs.
- Used to remove Polymorph effects from a friendly player. Good for twinks in need.
- Used for running the flag, or to fight the "slowing classes". Use sparingly can cost up to 10g a stack.
- Made by lvl 140 blacksmiths. When applied to your weapon they add +4 damage for 60 min (alternate stones for maces and blunt weapons).
- Incapacitates target for 30 sec.
Potions and elixirs
- This adds an extra 15 stamina but does not stack with food buffs.
Making a good twink is going to be expensive; and that's a fact. If you get the proper equips and enchants, it's gonna cost up to several thousand Gold. Saying that, it will be a great way to have fun when completed. G'luck
Popular Alliance choices are Night Elf, for the extra agility, and Human, for Every Man for Himself. Gnomes are also rather popular and dwarves make appearances here and there. Popular Horde choices include Blood Elf and Undead. Every race has it's advantages and disadvantages, and your choice should be based largely on your play style.
Night Elf - A very popular choice, Night Elves have the ability to Shadowmeld, which allows you to Prowl in combat. In addition, they have the most agility of any Alliance Race.
Worgen - 1% to passive crit. Worgen get a racial sprint that works well with the high mobility of a druid.
Troll - Many racials that benefit rogues. Berserking is a useful ability that will increase attack speed by amounts that vary depending on how badly injured the troll is. The highest possible bonus from Berserking is 30%. However, Berserking will cost you some Energy. Da Voodoo Shuffle is a new racial ability that decreases the duration of snares by 15%. Regeneration will increase your health regeneration rate by 10% and allow 10% of your health regeneration to take place during combat. While that may not seem useful at first it can save you in a pinch. Bow and Throwing Specialization will increase your ranged critical chance, be it with a bow or a throwing weapon.
Tauren - passive stamina increase. racial melee range AOE stun, great for getting off a quick cyclone in pvp. taurens make great tanks.