Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Location||Assassination, Tier 3|
|Affects||Critical strike damage bonus|
Rank table Edit
- Mainly useful for lucky burst damage in pvp, not sustained boss dps.
- Provides 15% more damage to critical hits on your combo point generators.
- The average percent damage bonus on these attacks is given by:
- 100 * 0.3 * critrate / (.94 + critrate)
- Typical Backstab damage bonus: ~11.7% with Improved Backstab
- Typical Sinister Strike bonus: ~6.3%
- Compare to Opportunity: 20% Backstab bonus
- Compare to Surprise Attacks: 10% Backstab/Sinister Strike bonus (only costs 1 point)
- Compare to Relentless Strikes: ~6% Backstab/Sinister Strike bonus (only costs 1 point)
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Lethality no longer affects Ambush.