Legion Master is the tenth stage of a profession proficiency learned from the appropriate profession trainer. One must be at least level 98 to learn Legion Master proficiency of a profession skill.
Profession skill levels fall into eleven stages of increasing ability to learn and execute recipes: Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, Artisan, Master (), Grand Master (), Illustrious (), Zen Master (), Draenor Master (), Legion Master (), and Kul Tiran / Zandalari Master ().
Change in Battle for Azeroth Edit
The progression bars have changed so that after the base game each expansion has a separate progression bar for points unlike before which had a single bar:
- Non-expansion goes up to 300.
- Outland, Northrend, Cataclysm, and Pandaria progression bars each go up to 75.
- Draenor and Broken Isles go up to 100.
- So each range for Draenor Master and Legion Master have their own bar.
- Kul Tiras and Zandalar go up to 150.
- Not counting any racial or other bonuses, at a skill level of 700 you can learn the Legion Master stage and gain up to a maximum of 800 points.
- This proficiency level is the second to have a 100 point range. All previous proficiencies before Draenor Master had a 75 point range.
- Starting with Battle for Azeroth pre-patch, this proficiency range will have its own progress bar of 100 points.