Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Last Stand is a warrior ability learned at level 38 for those with the Protection specialization. It is a short duration self-buff that temporarily adds 30% of the Warrior's maximum health for 15 seconds. At the end of this time, this health is removed.
Modified by Edit
Tips and TacticsEdit
- A good panic-button measure, but try to think ahead to when the 15 seconds is up. Best used on the last fight of an encounter you simply have to survive.
- This ability can save the raid during a boss fight or an unprepared pull on trash mobs. Make sure to let the healers know you used it as a warning to keep your health up because the effect will end and the extra health will be gone in 15 seconds.
- Can be used in conjunction with . This will increase your total health and thus increase the amount of health regenerated. This technique only works if you are less than full health when you start (true of most health gain techniques).
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Last Stand now lasts 12 seconds(down from 20 seconds).
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Cooldown reduced to 3 min.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes. Reduced from 10 minute cooldown.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Turns warriors red instead of greenish blue.