|Level 86 - 87, 90|
|The shores of the Wilds|
|Major settlements||Anglers Wharf|
Cradle of Chi-Ji
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria β|
- The Krasarang Wilds along Pandaria's southern coast conceals many ancient secrets of a lost dynasty that have drawn the attention of prophecy-seekers among the Alliance and Horde. The Wilds are also home to the vicious, domineering Mogu, and a more insidious danger still: the Sha of Despair is believed to have escaped from its bindings in the Temple of the Red Crane, and stifling gloom has begun to blanket the land in its path.
Alliance and Horde quest hubs are slated to be added with Patch 5.1.0. The hubs will only appear to players who have already quested through the zone and completed the first handful of introductory quests. The Alliance hub, Lion's Landing, is located in the northeast; the Horde hub, Domination Point, is situated in the southwest. These fortifications sprawl over Krasarang Cove and the Southern Isles, respectively.
The only true grasslands to be found are just down the slope from the Valley of the Four Winds, near Zhu's Watch. These gently rolling hills soon dissolve as they are overtaken by the thick jungle that blankets most of the inland region. Thick trees draped with vines can be found around every corner, and a handful of rivers wind their way through the moss and ruins that dot the landscape. The Cliffs of Despair serve as the northern border to the Wilds, while sparkling beaches and island-studded waters comprise the south.
Getting there Edit
Aside from swimming through the southwestern waters of the Jade Forest, both Alliance and Horde will typically access the Wilds from a small path descending from the southeast corner of the Valley of the Four Winds. The zone is also accessible via Dustback Gorge in the southwestern part of the Valley.
Flight Master locations Edit
Adjacent regions Edit
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access||Access|
|Valley of the Four Winds||86-88||North||By foot south of Thunderfoot Fields or Dustback Gorge||By foot south of Thunderfoot Fields or Dustback Gorge|
Notable characters Edit
- Main article: Krasarang Wilds NPCs
- Main article: Krasarang Wilds quests
Areas of interest Edit
|Dungeon Name||Level Range||Group Size||Approximate Run Time|
|Temple of the Red Crane (dungeon)||??||5-man||??|
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Alliance and Horde quest hubs added.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.