|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 1.11.0.
*This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- Knight-Lieutenant's Dragonhide Gloves
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 110 Armor
- +12 Agility
- Durability 35 / 35
- Classes: Druid
- Requires level 58
- Equip: Slightly increases your stealth detection.
- Sell Price: 66 73
- Lieutenant Commander's Sanctuary (6 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases attack power by 40.
(4) Set: Increases your movement speed by 15 while in Bear, Cat, or Travel Form. Only active outdoors.
(6) Set: +15 Stamina.
- Vendor 20
This item was part of the old PvP-Rare Druid set Lieutenant Commander's Sancutary and is no longer available in game. It has been replaced by of the new Lieutenant Commander's Refuge set. Players who had earned this item can use it with the new set and still gain the set bonus however. There are reports that this ability is currently broken.
- Hotfix (2009-05-14): "We have reduced the stealth detection of Knight-Lieutenant's Dragonhide Gloves."
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Removed.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): PvP reward gloves that grant stealth detection have had the detection reduced somewhat.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): The stealth detection bonus on the Druid PvP set gloves has been changed to work in all forms, including caster form.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.