- CC abilities do not work here.
- One way to tame Kirix is to first make certain you are using . When you pull him, he will use a knockback ability - use your at the height of this. when you land + . Anything that adds to haste will be useful here, as the lower your health pool is, the higher likelihood the tame will fail.
- Another method is to employ the floating rocks in the area to tame from. You will still be hit by his special poison attack.
- For those wanting the skin but not the challenge, some Cinderweb Broodlings reportedly spawn within the Widow's Clutch[65, 42]. There are two types: one kind that spawns from the Scout's body (not tamable) and another kind that quickly move through the area. The latter are rare to find.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added