Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Killing Machine is a passive death knight ability learned at level 56 for death knights with the frost specialization.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Killing Machine now only affects Obliterate and Frostscythe.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Changed from 100% critical strike bonus.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Can now properly be triggered from off-hand attacks as well as main-hand attacks.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Now affects Obliterate instead of Howling Blast.
- Hotfix (2009-04-01): "The weapon enchants Rune of Razorice and Rune of Lichbane will no longer cause the Killing Machine talent to be triggered more often. "
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Instead of a chance to be triggered on critical strike, this talent now has a chance to be triggered on each swing based on the swing time of the weapon (slow weapons more likely, fast weapons less likely).