Killing Machine is a passive death knight ability learned at level 56 for death knights with the frost specialization.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Killing Machine now only affects Obliterate and Frostscythe.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Changed from 100% critical strike bonus.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Can now properly be triggered from off-hand attacks as well as main-hand attacks.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Now affects Obliterate instead of Howling Blast.
- Hotfix (2009-04-01): "The weapon enchants Rune of Razorice and Rune of Lichbane will no longer cause the Killing Machine talent to be triggered more often. "
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Instead of a chance to be triggered on critical strike, this talent now has a chance to be triggered on each swing based on the swing time of the weapon (slow weapons more likely, fast weapons less likely).