Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kick is a core rogue ability learned at level 18. It interrupts spellcasting. If Kick interrupts a spell, it also prevents the target from casting any spells from that spell's school for 5 seconds.
Modified by Edit
- Proper use of Kick is helpful in many instances where spellcasters are present. In endgame raid situations, rogue Kicks may be necessary.
- Properly staggering the cooldowns of Kick, , and can keep a caster almost completely crippled for the duration of a battle.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The energy cost of Kick has been reduced to 10 (was 15).
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): All non-damaging interrupts off the global cooldown will now always hit the target.; Kick can no longer be blocked.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Kick is now only 1 rank and no longer causes damage.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Interrupting a channeled spell with this ability will now always properly prevent casting spells from the same spell school for 5 sec.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): The Kick ability prevents the target from casting spells in the same school when channeled casting is interrupted.