Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kibler's Bits, as a pet treat, provided your pet with various buffs for 30 min and then 1 hour, but as of Patch 4.1 it was effectively worthless until Patch 4.2 it became only mostly worthless. This includes both hunters', warlocks' and Death Knight's pets. You use this by right clicking on the item, not via the feed pet skill.
You have a chance to get from The Rokk's daily cooking quests.
- Kibler's Bits is a direct reference to "Kibbles 'n Bits", a brand of dog food.
- The tagline "Pet tested, hunter approved." is a play on "Kid tested, mother approved" from Kix cereal.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Effect changed to "Makes your pet bigger for 5 min."
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Happiness system for hunter pets removed, making this pet treat completely useless.
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Effect changed to "Instantly makes your pet happier."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Effect changed to boost +20 Str and +20 Sta to pet for 1 hour.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Effect changed to boost +30 Str and +30 Sta to pet for 30 min.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Added. Boosts pet +20 Str and +20 Spi for 30 min.