Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Races|| Ironforge dwarf (50,000)|
Wildhammer dwarf (12,000)
Dark Iron dwarf (12,000)
|Rulers||Council of Three Hammers,Gelbin Mekkatorque|
|Major settlements||Ironforge, Gnomeregan (New Tinkertown), Grim Batol, Uldaman|
|Minor settlements|| Kargath;|
Menethil Harbor, Thelsamar, Kharanos, Anvilmar;
Dun Algaz, Dustbelch Grotto, Angor Fortress
|Location||Central Eastern Kingdoms|
Khaz Modan is a mountainous continent and kingdom of the Eastern Kingdoms. It is the home of the Ironforge Clan which is ruled by the Bronzebeard Clan. The dwarven kingdom was founded after the awakened dwarves ventured out from the ancient city of Uldaman. The continent was named the "Mountain/Mountains of Khaz" after the Titan shaper Khaz'goroth, thought to be the creator of the dwarven race.
In the World of Warcraft Manual the continent of Khaz Modan is referred to as both Khaz Modan and Loch Modan.
Regions and domains in loreEdit
- Thandol Valley (WC2)
- Grim Batol
- Ironforge - A domain in Warcraft II. Considered part of Dun Morogh, but also a region north of Dun Morogh.
- Kingdom of Ironforge (WoW)
"Khaz Modan" is also the name given to US and European servers:
- ^ Lands of Conflict, 33
- ^ The Alliance of Lordaeron
- ^ World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, pg. 16
- ^ "The other two continents of the Eastern Kingdoms are Loch Modan in the center and Lordaeron in the north. Sometimes you will see reference to Azeroth the world, and other time you will see reference to Azeroth the continent." World of Warrcaft Manual, 104
- ^ Lands of Conflict, pg. 72, 75