Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Race(s)|| Dwarf (300)|
|Facilities||Inn Mailbox Bank Auction House|
|Travel||Flight Master Mass-transit|
Kharanos is a bustling little town nestled among the mountain peaks of Dun Morogh. The town is surrounded by the stark wintry wilds of Dun Morogh, so adventure is a common commodity and some of the less tenacious folk in town might pay good coin to complete various tasks in the surrounding region. The small town is inhabited by many adventurers of Khaz Modan, as it is a cozy overnight stop for many gnomes traveling from the west, as well as some dwarves of Ironforge who have arrived to experience the friendly folk who dwell in the area. Kharanos is home to a large forge, a gnomish workshop, and the famous Thunderbrew Distillery, where adventurers can sit down and drink some of the best ale available in the world.
For all its quaint charm, Kharanos is a hub of military activity, defending against all manner of threats in the region. Directly to the west is a large cavern inhabited by fierce Wendigo. To the northwest, the Frostmane trolls have entrenched themselves at Shimmer Ridge. Kharanos is where all new recruits fresh from Anvilmar report to begin their adventures in earnest.
In CataclysmEditThis section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
- <Cloth & Leather Armor Merchant>
- <General Supplies>
- <Engineering Supplies> - at Steelgrill's Depot
- <Mechanostrider Merchant> - at Steelgrill's Depot
- <Blacksmithing Supplies>
- Class Trainers
- <Hunting Trainer> - on top of a hill just south of the inn
- <Paladin Trainer> - in the Thunderbrew Distillery inn, on the landing
- <Mage Trainer> - in the Thunderbrew Distillery inn, on the landing
- <Priest Trainer> - in the Thunderbrew Distillery inn
- <Rogue Trainer> - in the Thunderbrew Distillery inn, back in the kitchen
- <Warlock Trainer> - at a tiny camp on the hillside just south of the inn
- <Warrior Trainer> - in the Thunderbrew Distillery inn
- Profession Trainers
- <Blacksmithing Trainer> - in the smithy
- <Engineering Trainer> - at Steelgrill's Depot
- <Mining Trainer> - at Steelgrill's Depot
- <Cooking Trainer> - in the Thunderbrew Distillery inn, back in the kitchen
- <First Aid Trainer> - in the Thunderbrew Distillery inn
- <Riding Trainer> - at Steelgrill's Depot
- See also: Dun Morogh quests
In Kharanos several quests are given, most following up directly to the Coldridge Valley quests. The level 10 class quests start here, too.