Kekek, the Wolvar Orphan can be found on the small planter behind Orphan Matron Aria during Children's Week in the Eventide district of Dalaran. Three Wolvar Orphans are taunting the Oracle Orphan by playing keep-away with the Oracle's toy.
He is also involved in the following chain of Children's Week quests, should players choose to adopt him for a week:
His name may be a play on Kek, the orcish word for "Lol". He claims that orcs laugh at him.
Gossip text quotesEdit
- Orcs always point and laugh at Kekek, but he get revenge one day.
- You should stay away from walrus-men. They could you.
- Know what? If Kekek closes his eyes, you can't see him.
- Kekek took big-tongue hatchling's favorite toy. Maybe it help you get to sleep at night.
- Caught three chickens for lunch. Bet you couldn't .
- Kekek take you hunting. You be good bait.
2010 Children's Week bugEdit
Patches and hotfixesEdit
Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added